MONARCH SCOOP TEE
Men's Oversized Short SleeveDARK HEART
- Ultra stretchy & breathable material
- Short sleeve top
- Scoop neck with scoop hemline
- Fitted & raglan cut sleeves
- Relaxed fit body with lengthened torso
- Custom panel detailing on back of shoulders
- Flatseam finish on sleeves improves shape durability
- Physique emphasizing design
- Alphalete Core logo carved into antique silver colored, metal bar on left sleeve
- This item runs true to Alphalete’s standard sizing.
- If you are between sizes, we recommend sizing up for a relaxed fit.
- Model is 6’0”/183cm, wearing a size XL with a 46”/117cm chest.
MATERIALS AND WASHING DIRECTIONS
- 64% Rayon, 28% Acrylic, 8% Elastane
- We recommend washing inside-out on a cold setting
- Hang to dry
Our new collection is made with a special tri-blend of materials, allowing the fibers to give the fabric a natural and unbelievably soft finish. Thermal properties provide a cool-to-the-touch effect, while the rib knitting delivers a visible and tactile effect that adds character to the garments. Unparalleled in stretch and shape retention, the fabric beautifully bounces back like a wave when it is stretched and released. Our physique enhancing, confidence inducing seam work is put to use through thoughtfully placed panels that create a modern drape look and conform effortlessly to the wearer’s body. Featuring a new, laser-engraved metal bar with our Alphalete Signature & Core logo, these designs offer a minimalistic and subtle branding. Monarch tops offer a relaxed draped-yet-tailor fit, while Monarch bodysuits and dress deliver a flattering, body-contouring silhouette. Monarch is the perfect out of gym collection to add polish and versatility to your Alphalete line up.
CHEST Measure around the fullest part of your chest. Keep the measuring tape horizontal (Approximately 1" below the armpit line)
WAIST Measure around your natural waistline. Bend to the side to find the natural crease of your waist, measure at this point. (Approximately in line with your belly button)
HIPS Hips are measured by standing feet together and measuring around the widest part of your hips (Approximately at the center of your glutes)
Email me when available
Select the size you're looking for and we'll send you an email as soon as it becomes available!